torsdag 17 december 2015

STAR WARS

Yesterday I was at the premiere for Star Wars; The Force Awakens (And no I won't spoil it!) and wow I haven't been this excited for a movie since, I don't even know! Star Wars was a huge part of my childhood and is absolutely one of my favourite series and I was so scared the new movie would mess something up, but it turned out GREAT! There were two small things I'd wanted them to do a bit differently (And I guess to me the old Star Wars movies will always bring a kind of nostalgia and familiar feeling the new ones might never) but over all The Force Awakens was a really good movie, and my god I think my heart cried a little when seeing some of the old loveable characters again!


And of course, I couldn't go just casually go to the cinema without a sith-inspired makeup!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar